1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of any and all information collected. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via submitting data in to a web form. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone outside of J&R Adventures and its subsidiaries.
We use Google AdWords conversion tracking to measure our ad performance on some of our landing pages. We do not share this information with anyone for any reason.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in any of our email contacts to you. Once you unsubscribe from one of our lists, you automatically unsubscribe from all other lists, regardless of when and where you provided your email.
You have a right at any time to request the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
In the case of ecommerce, wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.